I walked away with a ton of new ideas that I can actually use because we had time to try and experiment with them during the workshop. Sometimes tech workshops end up being info-overloaded sessions and nothing comes from it because nothing "sticks." This workshop was very valuable.
Using Authentic Materials in the Beginning Language Classroom.
- CLEAR is currently hosting language educators from all over the US for its 18th year of summer professional development workshops!
- CLEAR personnel will be exhibiting and/or presenting at these upcoming conferences:
- Michigan World Language Association (MIWLA) Lansing, MI, October 23-24, 2014
- American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL) San Antonio, TX, November 21-23, 2014
- Central States Conference on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (CSCTFL) Minneapolis, MN, March 12-14, 2015