1. Go to https://workshops.clear.msu.edu
2. Click "Sign Up" to create a new account; if you had a previous CLEAR account, your password has been reset. If you try to sign up and get an error message saying the email is already in the system, please use the "Forgot Password" link to reset your password.
3. Check your email for a verification email (for new accounts only) and verify your account.
4. Return to https://workshops.clear.msu.edu to log in and complete the workshop application.
1. A $15 non-refundable application fee will be added to your invoice if the application is submitted after the Early Bird Application deadline.
2. Do not send a check for your workshop fees at this time. You will be invoiced when your application has been reviewed and accepted and any discounts have been applied.
CLEAR reserves the right to cancel or modify workshops due to low enrollments. In this event, registrants will receive full refunds.